Nd Filter Review. Dc Line Noise Filter. Fuel Filter Problem Symptoms.
Nd Filter Review
- In photography and optics, a neutral density filter or ND filter can be a colorless (clear) or grey filter. An ideal neutral density filter reduces and/or modifies intensity of all wavelengths or colors of light equally, giving no changes in hue of color rendition.
- A filter that attenuates light evenly over the visible light spectrum. It reduces the light entering a lens, thus forcing the iris to open to its maximum.
- (ND Filters) Neutral Density filters can be attached to the lens of a camera to assist in preventing overexposure of an image. Prosumer camcorders have ND filters built in.
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
Messing around with my new ND32 filter (a bargain on amazon). Exposure of approximately 5 minutes here (during daytime, not night!)
Nikon D5000 with 16-85mm lens at 16mm. ISO100. 305 seconds at f22. Nikon RAW file lightly tonemapped in Photomatix and Topaz Adjust. Some additional tweaks such as vignetting in Lightroom
. Dust spots removed in Photoshop.
I've seen some people review
ing these ND filters
moaning about the colour shift. But I rather like it, and it could probably be removed in Lightroom
or Photoshop if you wanted something more 'natural'. Besides, old film cameras had similar, if not worse, problems with long exposures.
pssst... Joerg..... just as well I remembered to bring a tripod with me this time !! ;-)
Kehoe Beach, Point Reyes National Seashore.
One more from one of my favorite Northern California beaches. I really love this place. The feelings that I have being all alone in a such a beautiful place is truly peaceful.
After the light was gone and I packed up my things, I review
ed all of my images that I captured. I came to realize that my moods change as I make each image. I noticed that while making long exposures, I became very relaxed, peaceful if you will. I also noticed that while capturing the motion of the sea, I became very energized, a cold tingly rush would run through me. I guess its really just living in the moment.
Canon 5D Mark II
10 stop solid ND
3 stop hard edge ND grad
Similar posts: cpl filter wiki dirt devil filter replacement oil filter cross section holmes humidifier filter which oil filter do i need hepa filter home 105mm uv filter